REM Specialized Recruitment
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Washington County Workforce Development Center
2200 Green Tree Road
West Bend, WI 53095
On-Site Interviews! No appointment necessary! Walk-Ins welcome!
If you would like to schedule a timeslot call Heidi Frazer at
(920) 826-6270 (use dial by name directory “HEIDI”).
Since 1987, REM Wisconsin has provided quality services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, and other complex challenges. They also offer services for adults with brain injuries and provide a range of programs, including residential services and day and vocational programs. Their personalized approach maximizes each person's unique efforts to learn, grow, and thrive in the communities they call home.
REM Wisconsin is currently seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Caregivers.
- Age 18+
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- High School Diploma / GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable Transportation
- Clear Background Check
REM offers a great benefit package and paid-time off for those scheduled 30+ hours weekly. They offer Network perks, advancement opportunities and mileage/expense reimbursement.
KeyStone Staffing Group
Wednesday, July 16, 2014
11:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Waukesha County Workforce Development Center
892 Main Street
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Walk-Ins welcome! Call Don Eicher at (414) 988-9508 ext. 109
if you would like to schedule an interview.
KeyStone Staffing Group is a workforce solutions provider, specializing in recruiting industrial and office professionals. KeyStone recognizes the importance of matching talented people with their clients’ needs. What sets KeyStone apart from other staffing companies is that they only work with the top employers in Wisconsin. This provides their candidates the opportunity to be considered for employment at a variety of company types and sizes. KeyStone connects job seekers with career opportunities throughout Wisconsin, and they look forward to working with you.
Keystone Staffing Group is currently seeking candidates in Waukesha and Washington Counties. Some of the positions include:
- Entry-Level Manufacturing (All shifts): 6 months prior manufacturing experience is required. Pay is between $10 and $11 per hour.
- Entry-Level Press Assistants: Requires the ability to work in a fast-pace environment. Employees will work 12 hour shifts, 3 times per week. Pay is between $11 and $14 per hour.
- Maintenance Mechanics (2nd and 3rd shifts): Prior mechanical experience is required, and employees will have some electrical duties. Pay is between $19 and $24 per hour.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Criminal Background Check
- Able to lift or push up to 50 lbs