Created to assist all community members, the Workforce Development Centers provide a full range of services for gaining and maintaining quality employment. Most services are offered at no cost to participants.
JOB SEARCH WORKSHOPS
- Click here for workshop descriptions and schedule of dates and times for Pewaukee offerings..
- Click here for workshop listings in Mequon and West Bend.
JOB SEARCH WEBSITES
- JobCenterofWisconsin: State-wide system to job search; create, post and save a profile and resume. Employers post job orders and search for qualified applicants from the pool of profiles and resumes. Candidates can be emailed when selected.
- TechConnect: Job listing system for students and graduates of the Wisconsin Technical College System.
- America's Job exChange: Links and listings to jobs in Wisconsin and throughout the U.S.
- Resume Matrix of SE WI
For more information on employment services, call your local Workforce Development Center.
- Have you been recently laid-off? Job development, training scholarships, on-the-job training may be available to you. If interested, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your nearest Workforce Development Center.
- Specialized services for veterans seeking employment are available. If interested, please e-mail VetsInfo@wctc.edu
- Trade Adjustment Act: Training and job search assistance available to those dislocated due to foreign competition or company relocation.
- Employment counseling, scholarship training, internships and job development is available for youth aged 16-21.
- Employment counseling, training scholarships, job development and on-the-job training is available to employment-seeking adults who meet income guidelines.