Workforce Development Center
Spring Job Fair
May 13, 2015
Waukesha County Technical College
800 Main Street
Pewaukee, WI 53072
The Workforce Development Center is proud to host its annual Spring Job Fair where over 120 employers from a wide range of industries and over 700 job seekers make meaningful employment connections. For directions and map, click here.
For Job Seekers:
Find your in-demand career and meet the area's top employers and their hiring managers at the Spring Job Fair. This free event is open to the public. Job seekers are encouraged to dress for success, bring copies of their resume, and be prepared for possible interviews.
- Doors open at 10:00 a.m.
- Event closes at 1:00 p.m.
- To view a list of the employers attending the job fair, click here.
- Event is sold out. To be placed on the waiting list please contact Lisa Roohr at 262-695-7894.
- Employer check-in at 8:30 a.m.
- Space will be provided to conduct on-site interviews with job seekers.
Please direct questions to: