Waukesha County Workforce Development Center
Autumn Recruitment Fair
October 15, 2014
1:00 to 4:00 P.M.
800 Main Street
Pewaukee, WI 53072
The Workforce Development Center is proud to host its annual Autumn Recruitment Fair at WCTC's Gymnasium where employers from a wide range of industries and nearly 1,000 job seekers make meaningful employment connections. For directions and map, click here.
For Job Seekers :
Find your in-demand career and meet the area's top employers and their hiring managers at the Autumn Recruitment Fair. This free event is open to the public. Job seekers are encouraged to dress for success and bring copies of their resume to the event. Space will be provided for on-site interviews with employers.
- Doors open at 1:00 p.m.
- Event closes at 4:00 p.m.
- To view a list of the employers attending the job fair, click here.
- Employers check-in at 11:30 a.m.
- To register for the job fair, click here.*
* Employers registering online for the Job Fairs must click "No" if they get a Security Warning dialogue box. If they click "Yes" they will not see the secure Captcha phrase in the box and registration will not continue.
Please direct questions to Lisa Roohr at 262-695-7894