Career planning is a lifelong process of using information about yourself to make good career choices. We can equip you with the tools, strategies and resources to create your own career action plan.
- Career Courses: These 2-day workshops are the first step in identifying your options for more satisfying work.
- First Step Career Orientation: Increase your employability by attending this workshop. Add direction and order to your job search.
- Life/Work Planning: Assess your personality, skills, interests, experiences, values and decision-making style to make effective choices and identify realistic career options.
WORKSHOPS FOR YOUTH
- Career Planning Assistance: Meet with a career consultant and develop a career path.
- Computerized Guidance System: DISCOVER and WisCareers.
- Vocational Biographies: Profiling people in their specific work setting.
- Noncredit Courses: That can help you make program/occupational decisions.
- Occupational Outlook Information: Salary information, occupational trends and more.
- Video Library: Over 300 occupations.
- Employer Information.
- Internet access: To labor market information and career planning sites.
- Individualized assessments and discussion with case managers.