Career planning is a lifelong process of using information about yourself to make good career choices. We can equip you with the tools, strategies and resources to create your own career action plan.
- Career Assessment: These workshops are the first step in identifying your options for more satisfying work. (West Bend)
- First Step Career Orientation: Increase your employability by attending this workshop. Add direction and order to your job search. (Mequon, West Bend)
- Career Exploration: Discover Your Dream:
Are you looking to change careers? In this interactive and personalized workshop, you will complete assessments to explore your values, skills, and interests to research potential careers. Basic computer skills needed. No fee. (Pewaukee)
WORKSHOPS FOR YOUTH
- Work Readiness: Career readiness workshops will assist youth 16-21 in gaining the skills and resources needed to obtain and retain employment. (All locations)
- Communication and Career Planning: Assess personality to enhance communication and career planning. (Pewaukee)
- Post High School Options: Parents attend with their son/daughter to explore all viable post high school options available for students. (Pewaukee)
- Realizing the Dream: Parents help students identify interests, abilities and work preferences. (Pewaukee)
- Career Planning Assistance: Meet with a Career Specialist and develop a career path. (All locations)
- Career Assessments (All locations).
- Noncredit Courses: That can help you make program/occupational decisions. (All locations).
- Occupational outlook with salary information, job descriptions, training locations, etc. (All locations)
- Employer Information. (All locations)
- Internet access for researching labor market information and career planning sites. (All locations)