Free Informational Events and Seminars
Employment and Training Orientation sessions
WHEN: Every Tuesday and Thursday at 8:45 a.m.
WHERE: Workforce Development Center-Waukesha County, 892 Main St., Pewaukee, WI (on the WCTC campus)
In just 30 minutes you will learn about our Employment & Training resources!
Please check in at the WDC Reception area ten minutes before the session
See our Flyer here!
BEYOND BASICS Computer Lab
*FREE* online self-directed tutorials for:
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista
- Microsoft 2003/07 Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Microsoft Outlook, Project, Publisher, Visio
- Adobe Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Resume Building
- GED preparation
- Admissions & Placement Preparation (SAT, ACT, TOEFL, etc.)
- U.S. Citizenship Preparation
- Tutorials range from beginner to advanced
- Plus Mavis Beacon typing tutorial software!
WHERE: Workforce Development Center, Room 111
The lab is open Monday through Thursday and hours vary. Please call 262-695-7800 for available times.
Walk-ins Welcome, no appointment necessary!
- $4.00 one-time fee per semester
- Walk-ins welcome or reserve a time
- Learn at your own pace – Tutorial software available
- Learn basic computer use (mouse, keyboard functions, printers), typing skills, MS Windows, Microsoft Word 2007, Microsoft Outlook 2007, Basic Spreadsheet use (Excel 2007), Email and the Internet
WHERE: WCTC Computer Skills Center, Workforce Development Center, Room 112
WHEN: 2 Sessions Daily M-F - 9:00am or 11:00am. Open until 2:00pm.
Questions? Call 262-695-7848 or stop in during class hours. See the flyer for additional information on reserving a session time. Click here for flyer.
P.O.N.G. - Pewaukee Opportunities Networking Group
The Contact Sport for Serious Job Seekers
WHEN: Mondays from 8:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
WHERE: New Location as of April 5th!
Goodwill Industries, Community Services Center, 1400 Nike Drive, Waukesha
Use West end of Building & Park in LOWER parking lot
For more information please contact Dave Schoeffel, email@example.com, 262-244-6141
See the Flyer here