ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
The One-Stop workforce development system was created to provide universal access to all jobseekers that want information, career counseling and help in securing education, employment, and training. Universal access includes physical access as well as access to programs and services. Accommodations will be made in order to ensure accessibility.
Our Centers in Waukesha, Ozaukee and Washington counties are physically accessible. If customers require other accommodations in order to access programs and services, center staff will provide, upon request:
- Large print copies of materials and forms
- Sign language interpreters
- Language interpreters
- Assistance in completing applications or other required documents
Some accommodations can be made without notice while other requests (i.e. interpreter services) require advance notice.
If you require accommodations prior to visiting our Centers, please call:
(262) 695-7800 or through VRS or IP Relay
(262) 238-2880 or TTY (866) 832-0992
(262) 335-5300 or through 711 relay system