What is the Computer Skills Center?
A place where individuals may learn basic computer skills including how to use a mouse, how to do keyboard functions, how to do word processing, how to access the Internet and e-mail, how to create a spreadsheet, and more.
- Discover the basics in computer operation - beginners encouraged.
- Learn essential computer programs including Microsoft Windows, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Internet Explorer, plus keyboarding.
- Learn at your own pace - tutorial software available.
- Be able to write your resume and conduct a job search with confidence.
- Begin at any time during the semester. You choose the days and hours you would like to learn.
- WCTC instructors always available to help
- Walk-ins welcome.
- $4.50 one-time fee per semester. You may register in the classroom.
Where is the Computer Skills Center?
Workforce Development Center - Room 112
892 Main Street
Pewaukee, WI 53072
When is it open to the public?
Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM
Who are the instructors?
Ms. Karen Deiringer
Mr. Jerry Herbst
Ms. Luann Dodge
Questions? Call 262-691-5159 or stop in during class hours