For businesses to stay competitive, they
need to continually upgrade and retrain
their workforce. Let the Workforce Development
Center help you stay competitive in today’s
- Course offerings: Seminars and
workshops are offered on a variety of
topics throughout the year on subjects
such as Management Development, Safety,
Quality, Health Care and Computers.
- Seminars, Workshops, Business Breakfasts:
For Best Practices and to keep informed.
- Customized training: The flexibility
of our customized training allows us to
offer most courses day or night at your
place of business or ours.
- Assessments: Worker skills/abilities
assessment to create the best job match
for higher productivity.
- Workplace Education: Custom-design workplace
education programs especially for your
- Technical Assistance: Available in preparation
of customized training.
- Outplacement Services: A service to
employers to assist their workers who
are or will be laid off with re-employment,
training, counseling, etc.
- Linkages with organizations: Services
in cooperation with state and/or federal
government for manufacturing assessment
processes, customized labor training funds
and services to meet business and training