Finding and developing skilled, conscientious
employees is always a top priority for managers.
Through the Workforce Development Center,
you have access to the area's most extensive
and talented labor pool. You can also receive
valuable help in identifying and hiring
the workers you need to ensure your company's
Post your job openings; search and preview profiles of qualified candidates. Email selected candidates immediately from the comfort of your home or office. Statewide job
listings can be accessed by job seekers
the Internet can be accessed.
TechConnect: A computerized job
posting system accessible by graduates
and students of the Wisconsin Technical
- JOBcentral: Allows you to post your
job openings and review resumes of a nation-wide
- It's easy and free to post job openings:
Employers can fax
job openings to the Workforce Development
Center or place job openings themselves
by using the Internet.
- Job Fairs: Be part of the next
- Tax Incentives: Employer-friendly
benefits for hiring job seekers most in
need of employment.
- Labor Law Clinics: Providing
information on current labor law.
Law Information: Information from
the Labor Standards Bureau.
- Data Dashboard: The most current statewide and regional employment data tables at the touch of a button. Provided by Office of Economic Advisors