SPECIAL NEEDS - RESOURCES FOR JOB SEEKERS AND EMPLOYERS:
- ADA Guide to Small Businesses - Guide to help small businesses comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- DisabilityInfo.gov - Provides quick and easy access to comprehensive information about disability programs, services, laws and benefits.
- Employer Assistance Referral Network - Nation-wide, cost free referral and technical assistance service. Connects employers who have job vacancies to employment service providers.
- Independence First - Agency providing comprehensive services for the community, businesses, people with disabilities and their families, including benefits planning and employment services.
- Job Accommodation Network - A free service with information on job accommodations. Many resources for making accommodations for almost any disability.
- Spotted Eagle- Employment and training resources for Native Americans.
- US Department of Labor webpage - Concise guide for preparing for an interview with a job candidate who may have a disability.
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit - Facts about the WOTC.